Thursday 12 January 2012

Looks I'm loving



The look I’m loving this week belongs to 24 year old Flavia D from Brazil. Her mix of prints and textures and use of accessories all get a big thumbs up from me, especially her use of hats to complete her look. Inspired by Flavia, I’m currently considering completing a one week challenge featuring hats, as I have so many and pretty much never wear one. In the summer, sure I love to wear a straw hat and in the winter I often wear an oversized knitted one but often my fedora and more structured hats get overlooked and remain at the back of the wardrobe. Maybe because I feel too smart wearing them? Who knows, but the one week challenge should help me break this cycle and be a bit more adventurous. Work colleagues and people of London you have been warned, if you see a somewhat fashionable girl wearing a ridiculous hat careering down Oxford Street, it’s likely to be me on my lunch break (on my way to check out more highly inappropriate headwear no doubt).


Find Flavia on Lookbook and on her blog fashioncoolture

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...