Wednesday 18 January 2012

Looks I'm loving

It’s half-way through the one week challenge (expect more info in a post next week) and not only am I putting more thought into my everyday ensembles but I’m really enjoying coming up with new ideas for what to wear, rather than simply wearing the same old stuff. Plus, some of the lovely clothes that have been languishing in the back of my wardrobe or in boxes since the move can finally see the light of day. Inspiration is coming from my style scrapbooks and lookbook, both constant sources of ideas for how I want to look or aspire to dress, with this weeks style crush being Alexandra Per, a 23-year-old blogger. She rocks many a look, whether it’s summer or winter but the key to her outfits always seems to be layering, something which I have begun to embrace. My main downfall is how hot I seem to get on the journey to work. Not only is the London tube ridiculously warm all year round but as I walk 20 minutes from the tube to work I can sometimes get to work feeling like I need to stand under the air conditioner. This is where layering is key for me. Alexandra’s style is chic and cool, classic and edgy, so many contradictions (that’s why I love it).

Find Alexandra at fashionsalade.com

1 comment:

  1. Great post. I love this girls style, thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...