Tuesday 3 January 2012

Looks I'm loving

This weeks style crush is Anouska Proetta Brandon, a 21year-old blogger from Dublin. Anouska’s ensembles seem to follow some of my other recent faves by featuring a lot of studs, layering, leather and faux fur (who doesn’t love a bit of faux fur?). In addition, Anouska was voted Irelands most influential model for 2011, and, more importantly, she worked for Hollister which OBVIOUSLY means she’s one of the “beautiful people”.

The January sales have seen many an addition to my own wardrobe and I feel 100% ready to rock some new outfits at Hobbs HQ this spring, but unfortunately for my wallet Anouska has also got me started on VJ Style, a fantastic website for girls on a budget, so there may even be some more purchases to come before the full-on tightening of the purse-strings kicks in. This amazing jumper for a start.

Find out more about Anouska and her musings on life in general here, on her fabulous blog:

http://www.anouskaproettabrandon.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...