Tuesday 13 December 2011

Getting dressed

Preparing for the work Christmas party has taught me two things. One, I have far too many nice going out clothes when you consider that I stay in almost every night of my life (bad thing), and two, that there is no reason for me to buy any new clothes for all the weddings I have to go to next year (good thing).

Narrowing down option choices for the Hobbs Christmas do has most definitely been my chore of the week, ending on Thursday night with me needing to choose between six outfits. Six! All of which looked great proving that sometimes it might be worthwhile for me to actually, shock horror, go out rather than heading straight home and putting on my leopard print pyjamas and towelling dressing gown. When I mentioned this to The Boy he said that we do go out. I said that I meant out out, and no, Wetherspoons does not count.

Another dilemma facing me when deciding on what to wear was how Essex of a look I could get away with in central London. Obviously I’ve never lived in Essex but the influence of TOWIE on some elements of my wardrobe is very evident in some of the dresses I own. Basically any bright colour I am now wary of – particularly when teamed with platform heels. Not that the tight bright dress, high heels, tan/lashes/extensions look is one that I rock intentionally but some outfits are just a bit better received outside of London. Here are some images of my final choice (leopard, obvs), along with some of the other gorgeous Hobbs girlies.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...