Friday 13 September 2013

This is me, then

I've decided to interpret today's Blogtember topic, a self portrait, quite literally and simply post a couple of selfie's I took on my iphone. 

Taking photos for outfit posts and Instagram is something that I've got really into this year and its really helped me with my self image. 

As a former fat, still somewhat chubby girl, I often have minor meltdowns when deciding on what to wear, much to The Boy's dismay. Sometimes even just when I'm just popping to the shop I stress about what to wear. So taking my picture almost every day has helped me see that often, I don't look half bad, and that life's too short to worry about what I look like. Plus, I find endless inspiration in other people's selfie's that I see on Instagram on a daily basis.
This post is part of Blogtember, the brainchild of Jenni over at Story of My Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...