Wednesday 18 September 2013

A picture is worth a thousand words

I'm not a huge fan of blog posts which contain only pictures, I find them to be a little half-hearted and somewhat lazy. So today's Blogtember topic, Only photos, is a bit of a challenge for me.

I am however a huge fan of Pinterest, so here's a selection of images that I've found lately and how they're inspiring me*.
 Interiors inspiration - by A Forest Bird Never Wants a Cage
 Fueling my dreams of a picture postcard home - tumblr
I'm loving this crochet collar necklace by Alienina
 Love these dolls - by De Tacones y Bolsos
Pinterest quotes make my world - this one is by Stylish Lady
Inspiration for Paris packing - tumblr

 Inspiration for next years holiday souvenir - by Crafting Life
Can't wait to make this one-pot-wonder - by Apron Strings
 A constant source of style inspiration - by Vogue

*It's as close to no text as I'm comfortable with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...