Monday 11 June 2012

My week in photos 4

This week started off pretty hectic, beginning with the Solent University Graduate Fashion Show on Brick Lane and the Branch Merch Jubilee Lunch (organised by yours truly). Luckily for me I then had an entire week off - it has been bliss let me tell you.

Here's a snippet of what I've been getting up to:
 Pork pie anyone? - Jubilee graffiti in London town - Finally finished my book - Front row at the fashion show - Rollercoaster at Thorpe Park (i.e. me way out of my depth) - Amazing homemade lasagne for dinner on Friday night - Smallest ice cream van ever in Barnes - A (6 mile) walk in the woods - Cheesecake with strawberries - Doing a jigsaw (I'm definitely on holiday now) - Hammersmith bridge in the sunshine - The infamous Thorpe Park doughnuts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...