Thursday 31 January 2013

Looks I'm loving

Today marks a first for Lost & Found - today's look comes courtsey of a man. That's right, you heard me. 

Now, The Boy in my life does not care so much for fashion (as was recently documented in Tesco magazine) but that statement couldn't be further from the truth for Adam Gallagher, an incredibly stylish 21-year-old mens fashion blogger and stylist from California. I came across Adam's look on Lookbook, loved what I saw and wanted to share some of his looks with you here today.

Adam has developed his own sense of style that seems to grow on a daily basis - with each look drawing different inspirations from the last - here's some of my favourites.


 All images by Adam Gallagher

Read Adam's beautiful blog, I AM GALLA, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...