Wednesday 2 May 2012

A fifties flirtation

I love the look of fifties fashion styling, especially in the summer, and luckily for me the silhouettes of this time period are some of the best shapes for my body. Seeing Taylor over at Sterling Style wearing this gorgeous summer frock has me yearning not only for some more summer dresses (not that I need any) but also some better weather in which to wear them. I for one am fed up of this rain, what happened to spring?

Akebono Halter Dress by Anthropologie £128

There are quite a few flirty fifties style dresses on the high street but some of my favourites from the Spring/Summer collections are from Anthropologie (these guys know vintage prints and shapes). The selection below is just a glimpse of the delights to behold on the Anthropologie website, check it out here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...