Monday 28 October 2013

My week in photos 25

So, this weekend The Boy and I went and viewed our dream home.

I'm not exaggerating in any way, it ticked all of the boxes...apart from location. Sadly The Boy and I have mulled things over and don't think we can compromise on the area we're going to be spending the foreseeable future living in, so sadly it's on to the next. But one good thing that's come out of the viewing is that we now know exactly what style of house we're after: an older property with character features and room to extend, which luckily for me, there's plenty of in our preferred area. 

Now I just need to forget about the house I viewed on Saturday and continue with the search.

Alongside spending most evenings on Rightmove, here's some of the other things I've been getting up to over the past week.
 Clockwise from top left: My coat addiction - Taking the Warehouse five-way coat out for a Wintery walk - Homemade salmon dinner - Sunday lunch at Bobby and Carolines
 Clockwise from top left: Life-affirming lunch with Zsa - Driven to drink following the house viewing - Another sign from Diet Coke - Wool week at Hobbs - Christmas present ideas at Recipease - Afternoon treats in the office - My new lunchtime obsession from itsu - Charity shopping with The Boy
 Clockwise from top left: Art on a Friday night at the Opera Gallery - Obama by the super talented Joe Black - House hunting - Joe Black at the Opera Gallery New Bond St - Comfort food on a cold Saturday night - Loving the Christmas windows at Selfridges - Sheep in the windows at Hobbs - A sneaky selfie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...