Sunday 8 December 2013

My week in photos 26 (November, a round up)

So, I gave myself November off.

To be totally honest, I'm not sure what happened. I got caught up in Christmas shopping, a visit to Somerset, a London weekend with my family....time simply ran away with me and before I new it it was December 1st and a whole month had passed by with very little blogging. That's not to say I hadn't wanted to write. As usual many an idea had buzzed around my head, longing to make it onto the pages of Lost & Found but, to put it simply, I didn't manage my time very well and now I find myself well and truly in the festive season with a blog that still lacks refreshment.

So, as I find myself spending a dark and cold Friday afternoon on a train travelling back from a whirlwind visit to Newcastle, with my manager sleeping soundly beside me, what better time to reacquaint myself with my lovely little blog.

As it's been a while, I thought I'd do a round up of the month of November rather than a weekly post, so here's a glimpse of all that I've been up to.
 Clockwise from top left: An Autumnal stroll through the streets of West London - On my reading list - An early morning pitstop at a Harry Potter London landmark - Finally tried out Shake Shack with Jade and AP, and now all I can think about is going back

  Clockwise from top left: A gorgeous Enid Blyton Christmas tree at Kilver Court - My new Primark boots - The delicious chicken noodle soup at Suzu in Hammersmith - Healthy desktop breakfast - Making calorific treats for the family - A healthy lunch from Pret - An evening stroll past Buckingham Palace - A little retail therapy from Cos
  Clockwise from top left: My Halloween ensemble - A cutie from New Look that is most definitely on my Christmas list - Black forest hot chocolate from Costa, my new addiction - The Fortnum and Mason Christmas tree, what a beaut

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...