Wednesday 31 October 2012

My week in photos 11

This past week has been full of fun, plus the weather got colder and there was a real chill in the air, meaning I could finally crack out some of my favourite Winter coats. A few days off work gave me time to explore the city and make the most of some quality me time. It was bliss (until I went back to work but the less about that the better). The Boy and I even took part in something top secret so keep your eyes peeled on the blog over the coming months.
Here's some pics of what I've been getting up to.
Clockwise from top left: Winter must be here, my favourite soup is back! Thank you M&S - An Autumnal stroll in the park - Loving this festive plate I spotted at John Lewis - Snog frozen yoghurt, my current go-to snack when out and about.
Clockwise from top left: A new stationary purchase - New nails - Stripes for Striped Jersey Day at work (don't ask) - My current coat crush - I love the colours of Autumn leaves - An evening treat courtesy of my good friend Hannah - All wrapped up for a spot of solo sightseeing - Drooling over American junk food at Partridges

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...