Tuesday 23 October 2012

My week in photos 10

I had big plans for posting a series of blogs this past weekend but my phone decided to die on me on Saturday night, so my free days were mostly spent trying to arrange a replacement and persuade Orange to not charge me £50 for the pleasure. Now that that's taken care of, I finally have a chance to tell you about what I've been up to.

Clockwise from top: My morning commute (Ben Howard and fashion magazines, always) - A gorgeous dinner cooked by The Boy, featuring my new fave pasta shape - The Natalie O'Hare event at Warehouse - Coveting this gorgeous digital print top at All Saints - A celebratory treat

The past few weeks have mostly revolved around catching up with friends/emails/TV shows that I'd missed during the madness of half marathon training. 

Thanks to my friend Mary Anne I am finally catching up with Gossip Girl (I stopped watching somewhere around season 3) so needless to say I am (again) desperate to go back to New York. Not helped by the fact that Mary Anne has spent the past weekend in the big apple, so I have many a story to look forward to when she returns to work tomorrow, coupled with my brothers trip there in November. Man life is hard. Still, I shall be venturing Stateside in the Spring so will be throwing myself into planning to occupy my (jealous) mind.


I had a lovely post planned on the amazing Lulu Frost for Whistles launch night that I went to with the wonderful Hannah last week but alas the phone issue put paid to that idea. All that remains is this one, poor quality, picture of this gorgeous necklace I was admiring on the night (and on my trips to Whistles since then). At £150 it's a little out of my price range but still, a girl can dream.
Clockwise from top left: My gorgeous new shoes (from Primark no less) - Pretty wild flowers outside the doctors surgery - Random sites make my morning commute, I love London - Sheep on Oxford Street, of course!

I went to a few events this week and visited a few stores for work but generally I seem to have mostly spent the week pottering around, not spending money (which can only be a plus point).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...