Thursday 25 October 2012

Charlotte at Chanel

A couple of weeks back my good friend Charlotte was lucky enough to get to head over to Paris to catch the Chanel SS13 show. From the front row. So whilst I was languishing back at the office scouring Twitter for the latest updates Charlotte was actually there seeing it for herself.

Don't you just hate her?

Not really. Charlotte just so happens to be one of the nicest people I've met since moving to London and she was kind enough to let me share some of her photographs with you all - try not to get too jealous now won't you.
Above: Charlotte looking chic in this little black Hobbs number, complimented by genuine Chanel arm candy. Divine.

Above: A veritable army of summer chic - who can spot the latest "It" bag?
Above: The gorgeous and dramatic Grand Palais formed the perfect backdrop for Karl Lagerfeld's vision for Spring/Summer.

I've been lucky enough to get to go to a few fashion shows this year but nothing close to this. Going to a Chanel show is every fashion lovers dream, just seeing Charlotte's pictures gives me goosebumps. Still, that's one of the wonders of fashion - there's always next season! Maybe Charlotte can take me in her suitcase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...