Thursday 22 November 2012

The little black jacket

A couple of weeks back I was lucky enough to be able to make the most of a rare free Friday when I had nothing pressing to do and take the opportunity to take in a spot of culture at one of my favourite London art venues, the Saatchi Gallery

Being a short walk from the flat, the Kings Road is always a fun day out, the people-watching alone can keep me entertained for hours, it's well worth a visit if you're in London.

The reason for my visit was to check out Chanel's The Little Black Jacket Exhibition dedicated to Karl Lagerfeld's latest book. The idea behind the book is to revist the traditional styling of Chanel, with a wide variety of "friends of Chanel" being showcased with their own styled interpretation of the Chanel classic - here are some of my favourite images from the collection.
Sadly the exhibition was only in London for a couple of weeks but to see more of the amazing images you can pick up the book (the perfect Christmas gift for any fashionista) or find out more about the exhibition here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...