Sunday 25 November 2012

My week in photos 13

Now, those of you who read My week in photos 12 will remember that I had big ideas about starting my return to healthy eating and, although these pictures may tell a somewhat different story, by and large this week has leaned far more towards bikini than fat suit. That's not to say there haven't been some fantastical meals on the menu, as you'll see below.


The weekend in Somerset saw many a meal out (and delicious meal in) but most of those calories have been counterbalanced by lots of healthy dinners during the week - it may be winter but it's salads all the way in the L&F household.

Here's some snapshots of life for me this week.
Clockwise from top left: Some LK Bennett beauties I fell in love with at Kilver Court - A Saturday steak dinner with family (The Boy's and mine) with plenty of laughs over a Malibu and coke (or five) - Sampling some craft beers back in London with the Boy - Hitting our favourite chinese restaurant in Chinatown with Zsa Zsa. You see what I mean about the eating?
 Clockwise from top left: Some Eat frozen yoghurt at Topshop Oxford Circus to get me through a day of working in store - Pink sky over Somerset - An exciting invite - The skyline of my morning commute - A selection of amazing pies at the Raven of Bath, well recommended - A Whistles treat - Super healthy salad for dinner - Discounts galore, this particular one made me think of the Hobbettes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...