Monday 16 July 2012

LOTD: Friday date night

Firstly, I must confess, these pictures weren't actually taken this weekend (this weekend was much more of a sleeping in front of Gladiator kind of date night, as opposed to actually leaving the flat) but I loved this outfit so much I thought it still warranted a LOTD post.
Blazer - Dorothy Perkins
Top - River Island
Necklace - NW3 at Hobbs
Jeans - Dorothy Perkins
Clutch - Primark
Shoes - Primark

In my eyes, nothing beats a good blazer. Skinny jeans, a draped top such as this one (a favourite from River Island) a clutch bag, blazer and heels is my go-to outfit of choice for date night - perfect for a variety of places. 

The place on this particular occasion was Rossopomodoro in Notting Hill. Having been to the branch near Covent Garden and craving wine and carbs after a hard week at work, The Boy and I hopped on the bus and had a stroll about before dinner. 

I love Notting Hill, there's always something new to see (and plenty of perfect spots for a photo or two). Great pizza, great location, ultimately Notting Hill is the perfect place for a casual Friday night date with The Boy.
Find out more about Rossopomodoro here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...