Monday 30 July 2012

My week in photos 7

Yet another crazy week in the L&F household. The start of the Olympics saw an influx of tourists in London town which, coupled with the heat, led to me wanting to run for the hills by the time the weekend hit. Luckily enough The Boy and I had already planned in a visit to see his family in Somerset (more of that later) so a spot of relaxation in the sunshine was in order. It was bliss-just what I needed to escape the madness of the city. 

Here's what I got up to before our trip away.
 Clockwise from top left: The first sunrise of the Olympic work shifts (5am alarms are TOO early for me) - Wishing I looked like the H&M mannequins - Cocktails with the girls from work after pretty much the worst Friday ever - Cute dog print shirt from Max Mara Weekend - Pretzels on a boat (more of that to come) - Illustrations by Tessa Farlow on one of the Swans of Wells - Champagne at noon on a Friday - John Lewis on Oxford Street all dressed up for the Olympics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...