Sunday 18 March 2012

Favourite online reads: Cellardoor

I’ve been getting really into unwinding at the end of the day by catching up on my favourite blogs via bloglovin  and hellocotton (I’ll be updating my series of “Blog of the week” posts in the next few days, so watch this space for an insight into the blogs that float my boat). As much as I love reading monthly fashion magazines I’m finding lately that online mags, alongside blogs, provide me with a similar buzz of creativity and best of all they only cost the price of my internet connection! No more £20 spends in WHSmiths for me. One of my faves, Cellardoor, is actually the work of two of my friends-for-life Jade and Amy, and is a magazine I know I can turn to if I find myself lacking in inspiration. Recently they’ve drawn my attention to the work of Russian designer Ulyana Sergeenko, whose designs I love and will be looking out for in the future.

Find out more about Ulyana here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...