Wednesday 14 March 2012

Sunday fun day

Look of the day
Mac: Primark
Scarf: H&M
Jumper: Primark
Shorts: New Look (customised)
Hat: Vintage
Watch: Rotary
Bag: Hobbs
Boots: Next

On Sunday I was in desperate need of a catch up with the work wife (Zsa Zsa, she of The Life Wardrobe) after her week off and my week from hell in the office, so we ventured out to Islington for a spot of brunch at The Breakfast Club.

Those who read this blog regularly will know my feelings on The Breakfast Club (both their All American breakfasts and fresh mint tea are to die for) so Zsa's suggestion of "why don't we have a salad at Pizza Express" was met with a definite expression of "what the hell" from me. Regardless of the queue at weekends, The Breakfast Club is definitely worth a visit for the pancakes alone, but enough about the food: Zsa and I had things to discuss, mainly her house move/relentless shopping and my week from hell/desperate need for a holiday.
After a spot of gossiping we took a stroll around the local area checking out the sights (ie: making a mental list of places we want to eat and ogling the latest wares from some of our favourite out-of-our-price-range stores). One of our favourite things to do of late is to dream up far fetched schemes to become ladies who lunch and this trip was pretty much just fuel to the fire as we stopped at many an estate agents window, our desire for a kitchen island and homewares from John Lewis knows no bounds. The sun was out for pretty much the first time this year and it was just a lovely day to spend with my best bud in the sunshine, relaxing and mentally preparing myself for the week ahead.


Here are some shots of my ensemble for the day, apologies for the people in the background but as I said it was sunny and you know how people in the UK get when it's warm in March (just be thankful they're wearing anything at all).



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...