Tuesday 25 March 2014

My week in photos 29

It's been a pretty quiet couple of weeks to be honest, the wedding and the house move are pretty all consuming so there hasn't been much time for photos, but here's a little snapshot of some of the things I've been getting up to lately.
 Clockwise from top left: Cheeky selfie in my new Primark jumper inspired by Milk Bubble Tea - Dreaming up our next travel destination (am thinking maybe Brussels) - Remainders of Bridesmaid Brunch sabotaging my diet - Everybody loves the front seat on the bus (especially if the view is this good) - Learning how to play Top Trumps on a lazy Saturday afternoon in the pub - My handy work on a colleagues birthday cake (turned out a lot better than I had hoped and even managed to stay in one piece on the journey to work) - A cloudy and cold Tuesday morning spend visiting the Bristol stores - A lovely afternoon in the garden in the sunshine, finally finishing my book
 Clockwise from top left: I don't care what anyone says, you can't beat Brinner for Dinner - A Sunday afternoon G&T in a new fave pub on Hayling Island - My current addiction: Mr Tom bars and a banana - A sunny Saturday afternoon at the bros flat in Southampton - Stocking up on wedding lace for the big day - An afternoon by the sea - Rocking my new Primarni necklace - Hitting the carboot sale jackpot 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...