Wednesday 16 April 2014

My week in photos 31

Sorry for the lack of posts over recent days - this week has been a busy one work wise and I've come home so frazzled that all I've been capable when getting in from work is collapsing on the sofa (or straight into bed).

Here's a glimpse of some of the things I've been enjoying.
 Clockwise from top left: I went to the newly opened Big Easy in Covent Garden with the maids for a strategy meeting - I arrived home from work when it was still light outside - Checking out a sink I know my Dad would find hilarious - Wholeheartedly agreeing with Lucy Mangan in Stylist
 Clockwise from top left: Realising I won't be living here for much longer (sob) - Checking out the newly opened Benugo for lunch (too much sauce on my salad, in my opinion, but excellent sandwiches) - A cheeky Wagamamas with The Boy - Rocking my new Gap trench, the perfect transitional piece of outerwear - Lunch at my desk - New additions to the cleansing routine - Finally completing the trilogy - Obsessed with my new hairbrush
 Clockwise from top left: Loving H&M mannequins in Selfridges - Looking through the engagement cards - Spicy Chicken Ramen on date night - A Sunday stroll with Zsa - Cocktails with The Boy - Sitting in the sunshine - Pancakes at My Old Dutch on the Kings Road - The annual creme egg addiction rears its ugly head

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...