Monday 17 December 2012

Looks I'm loving

This weeks look comes courtesy of my latest style crush Lucy, a 23-year-old girl from Arnhem in the Netherlands. 

As you all know I am a huge fan of anyone who can master the art (and it is an art in my eyes) of successful layering and Lucy is certainly ahead of the crowd with this trend - as you can see below. Her style is comfortable yet fashionable and most of these looks I could see myself styling up for work or the weekend.

Lucy's gorgeous hairstyle also makes me want to get my fringe cut back in (yay or nay peeps?) which The Boy is dead against. But when did I ever listen to what he had to say when it comes to fashion and beauty, so watch this space.

 All images can be found on Lucy's Lookbook page

I've also been reading Lucy's great blog Lovely by Lucy which chronicles her life and style and checking out her latest looks over on Lookbook - if you love fashion, I suggest you check them out too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...