Sunday 19 August 2012

Looks I'm loving

I realised recently that it's been literally months since I last wrote a Looks I'm Loving post. It's not that I've not been seeing inspirational looks on other blogs and on Lookbook, I've just simply been busy doing other things (marathon training, weddings, hen do's, etc). I love putting together this type of feature though, as it really helps me think outside the box when considering what to wear for the week ahead.

The other evening I stumbled across the Lookbook page of Anni, a 23 year old blogger from Germany. Anni's style is pretty similar to mine: she loves a blazer, a skinny jean, a killer heel and an oversize clutch bag, just like me but there's something about the way Anni puts these ensembles together that really keeps me interested in what she'll come up with next.

All images found here

I actually own the bright pink/orange ensemble that Anni's wearing in the third set of pictures but I have the skirt instead of trousers (from Primark of all places!) and seeing these pieces teamed with white accessories has given me some new ideas on how to wear them in the future. And I'm already attempting to hunt down a similar necklace.
 
Find out more about Anni over on her fabulous blog fashionhippieloves

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...