Monday 6 August 2012

HOBBS NW3: the wait is almost over

When I went to the Hobbs NW3 press day a few months back I could barely contain my excitement for the AW12 collections - I was pretty much over summer and was already aching for tweeds, knits and boots. So you can imagine my delight last week when the NW3 look book was released online, hinting at the imminent arrival of some of my favourite pieces from the new collection. It was the perfect opportunity for me to take another look at what the brand has in store over the coming weeks (i.e. compile my shopping list).


Personally I'm loving all these looks but I'm particularly excited for the wide leg trousers, leather jacket and pocket midi-skirt (there's also a gorgeous duck print shirt I'm lusting after). Bring on the colder weather that's what I say.

Find out more about NW3 and shop the collection here.


1 comment:

  1. Hobbs do some gorgeous pieces!!! Can you send me some when winter hits us here :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...