Sunday 1 April 2012

A Roman holiday

 
My wonderful cousin Rebecca is getting married this summer to her delightful boy Robert and she mentioned to me when we met up on Thursday (catching up over a pot of fresh mint tea at Le Pain Quotidien) that they will be honeymooning in Italy. You really have no idea how jealous I am. Not only are they getting married at an amazing house in France and then staying in a chateau for their wedding night but a holiday in Italy?!? Some people have all the luck.


Naturally the conversation turned to fashion (obviously, what else would happen with me around?) and Rebecca mentioned that she pretty much had no idea where to go to buy some suitable attire for such a momentous occasion. This is where I come in. The SS12 collections on the high street are, in my opinion, the best ever. I feel as though this year I am meeting the thought of peeling off the winter layers with far less trepidation than in years gone by and I personally have relished putting together my own summer wardrobe. So what else is left to do but live vicariously through Rebecca and imagine what I would take should I be lucky enough to be going to Italy this summer? I'm imagining Audrey Hepburn in Roman Holiday for 2012:


Shopping for a new summer wardrobe? Sign up to receive H&M's newsletter and offers by email and receive 25% off any one item in the online shop!

1 comment:

  1. J'adore this post. I love how any topic can work its way back to being about clothes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...