Sunday 26 February 2012

Fast becoming a fave


On Thursday night I had a cup of tea (fresh mint) with Zsa after work to discuss our life plans. We’re both currently in a period of change and often look to each other for guidance and support, even though we’ve known each other for less than a year I don’t know where I’d be without Zsa. Still, enough of being soppy, lets get back to the food. We were en route to Yumchaa in Soho but actually ended up going to a branch of Le Pain Quotidien due to being famished and in dire need of tea to give us an energy boost. I seem to keep ending up in various Le Pain’s around London as it’s the perfect place to either meet a group of friends or go alone to get some writing/reading done. The atmosphere in all the ones I’ve visited has been friendly and relaxed, and the food is to die for (I NEED to try the organic vegetable and chicken pie asap). Zsa and I shared an antipasti platter, which was absolutely amazing and just the right amount of food for two gals on diets who don’t want to overindulge. Next time however, we’re having the cheesecake.


Find out more about Le Pain Quotidien here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...