Friday 16 December 2011

Sweet Charity

My recent weekend at home was particularly special as I was able to do one of my all time favourite things; support a great charity and shop. Who wouldn’t love that? Saturday was a day for me and the mother (whilst Dad took The Boy on what can only be described as a pub crawl). It’s been a while since Ma and I have spent anytime just the two of us and with Grandma passing away recently I wanted to make sure she was ok and spend some genuine mother-daughter time together. We set off early and headed for a top secret location where we could indulge in our favourite pastime: bargain hunting. Sue Ryder is a charity close to my heart and their sale days are legendary, hence the reason I found myself queuing in the grounds of a stately home on a cold winters day. There was many a bargain to be had and my wardrobe now contains even more fashion gems (if that was even possible). Bargains of the day were an amazing pair of curtains for the hallway (more of those later) and some brand new tan leather Clarks loafers.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...