Thursday 23 May 2013

My week in photos 20

This week has been pretty busy as The Boy and I prepare for our road trip next week and I get settled in at the new job. 

The Chelsea Flower Show has been doing its utmost to prevent me from getting to the office but so far I've somehow managed to scrape in on time (fingers crossed for tomorrow) and have been utilising my time spent on the bus by catching up with work.

The bro made a visit to London town last weekend for The Boy's birthday which was nice although it turned into a bit of a quiet night for us, Mark due to being ill the week before and me to sheer exhaustion. The Boy of course rocked in at 3am having spent the night dancing to cheese with his friends in Camden. A bit gutted I didn't last the night to be honest but there's no way I would have made it, all these late nights and early mornings at work have a habit of catching up with me at the weekend (although usually when we're watching a DVD or at the cinema).

Here's a snippet of what we've been getting up to.
 Clockwise from top left: We belong on Saville Row - Father Christmas for The Boy's birthday - Dreaming of NYC in scent - the perfect Friday night
Clockwise from top left: Cakes from a supplier at work - What I wore - Healthy dinner - The Boy's birthday presents - Chinatown yummyness - Pretty pansies - Headed out on a Saturday night - Standard car outside the flat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...