Sunday 24 March 2013

Looks I'm loving

Paired down chic is something that I'm always trying to master. That ability to throw together a minimalist outfit and look achingly cool is something that I believe is only achievable if you were truly born stylish. Which I think is the case with today's Look I'm loving.

Victoria Tornegren, a 21-year-old blogger from Sweden has a wardrobe to die for and is somewhat of a master of the muted colour palette. It's definitely a look I'm going to be trying to emulate. Here's some of my favourites of Victoria's latest looks.

All images by Victoria Tornegren

Find Victoria's blog here (alas, it's in Swedish, but is looks beautiful) or check out her latest outfits over on Lookbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...